Register now and take your chance to win! We will raffle 3 iPads among the first 50 registered participants in the category „Trainee/Resident/Student”.
Click here to register online for the SWISS HERNIA DAYS.
|Registration Fees (CHF)||Until 12 July 2017||As from 13 July 2017|
|Consultants / Others||CHF 300||CHF 340|
|Trainee/Resident/Student||CHF 250||CHF 280|
|Day Card||CHF 230||CHF 250|
|Networking Event||CHF 95||CHF 95|
* “Residents/Trainees” have to upload a written confirmation letter during the online registration process signed by the head of department, confirming their status as such. “Students” have to upload a copy of their valid student picture ID during the online registration process. The age limit for a student is set at 30 years.
What is included?
The registration fee includes:
- access to all scientific sessions and the industrial exhibition
- lunches and coffee during the session breaks
In order to register an entire group for the congress, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com.
In case you need an invitation letter for visa purposes, please contact the Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). We strongly advise to contact the Congress Secretariat as early as possible. Also, please note that you need to be registered and have paid the registration fee in order to receive an invitation letter.
You can either pay by bank transfer or credit card. All fees for congress registration should be paid in CHF in advance to the Congress Secretariat of the Swiss Hernia Days 2017, clearly stating the participant’s name and address (when paying by bank transfer).
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to email@example.com
Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up and including 09 August 2017: Refund minus 25% handling fee
- No refund on cancellations after 10 August 2017
- For any name changes, a fee of CHF 50.00 will be charged
Please note that the cancellation policy is deemed to be accepted as soon as the registration has been completed.
Registered delegates receive all their congress material on-site in the registration area.
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the congress be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economical events or generally by “force majeure”, or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes. With his/her registration, the participant accepts this proviso.
Swiss Hernia Days 2017
c/o Congrex Switzerland Ltd.
Peter Merian-Strasse 80
4002 Basel / Switzerland