|Registration Fees (CHF)||Until 11 August 2021||As from 12 August 2021
|Consultants / Others||CHF 350||CHF 450|
|Trainee/Resident/Student*||free of charge||free of charge|
|Delegate from Low-Income Economy**||CHF 150||CHF 150|
|Day Card||CHF 230||CHF 250|
|Exhibitor, full registration***||CHF 350||CHF 450|
|Cadaver-Workshop||CHF 400||CHF 400|
|Networking Event||CHF 95||CHF 95|
|Networking Event –
|CHF 50||CHF 50|
* To register in the category “Trainee/Resident/Student”, please upload a confirmation of your head department or resident / student ID when requested during the online registration. The age limit for students is set at 30 years old.
** The reduced rate is available to all participants of a country designated by the World Bank rating as a low income economy. Please click here to view a list of these countries.
*** Exhibitors, who wish to have access to all sessions of the scientific programme need to be registered in the respective category “Exhibitor, full registration”
Registration to the Cadaver-Workshop is only possible together with a congress registration and limited to 20 participants. The workshop can be booked during the online registration.
The registration fee for participants includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions and the industrial exhibition
- Lunch and coffee during the session breaks
Swiss Society for Surgery (SGC):
- 8 CME credits for the CADAVER WORKSHOP
- 16 CME credits for participation on SWISS HERNIA DAYS
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to email@example.com
Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up and including 4 August 2021: Refund minus 25% handling fee
- No refund on cancellations after 4 August 2021
- For any name changes, a fee of CHF 50.00 will be charged
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) or by bank transfer.
The organisers will be pleased to send a letter of invitation to any individual requesting one, once their registration and fee have been received. It is to be understood that such an invitation is intended to help potential participants obtaining a visa. It is not a commitment on the part of the congress to provide any financial support. You may request such a letter during the online registration or from the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered delegates receive all their congress material on-site in the registration area (2nd Floor of the Congress Center Basel).
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the congress be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economical events or generally by “force majeure”, or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes. With his/her registration, the participant accepts this proviso.
Click here to register online for the 4TH SWISS HERNIA DAYS 2021.